dimanche 11 janvier 2009

Challenge

Je vous présente mon scraplift challenge de janvier sur le Forum de Raspberry Road Designs.
Let me introduce you my scraplift challenge for january on the Raspberry Road Designs Forum.
Voici la page pour le scraplift:
Here is the page for the scraplift:


Ma page

J'ai réalisé cette page avec le kit "Rainbow Road" de Raspberry Road Designs.La gagnante du challenge recevra ce kit :)





I made this page with the kit "Rainbow Road" by Raspberry Road Designs and the winner of the challenge will recieve it :)
Toutes les participantes recevront ces 2 pages rapides
All the participants will recieve this 2 qps from me


Venez me rejoindre ici
Join me here

Enfin,le kit "The Drawing Room" by Raspberry Road Designs.
At least,the kit "The Drawing Room" by Raspberry Road Designs.



En vente ici
You can buy it here
Mes pages rapides pour vous
My qps for you

Télécharger ici
J'espère que vous avez passé un bon week-end :)

4 commentaires:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 01:21pm, NY 04:21pm, UK 09:21pm] - 12 Jan [OZ 08:21am]).

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Merci pour toutes ces superbes quickpages que tu nous fait partager.

    http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Maryse my dear, just wondering how you are.. not heard from ya for a while :)

    RépondreSupprimer